Personnel certification helps improve public safety and the environment through the development and measurement of specific skills
CSA Group develops personnel certification (PC) programs in compliance with the ISO/IEC 17024:2012 standard—the global benchmark for organizations operating personnel certification programs. ISO/IEC 17024:2012 outlines the methods and procedures required to help ensure the objective and unbiased assessment of a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Key benefits of our certification programs include:
- Increased knowledge and performance capabilities of inspectors
- Enhanced job mobility for participants with the ability to show the verifiable consistency of performance
- Increased consumer confidence: consumers and companies can verify the skills of qualified workers
- Improved community safety
- Greater credibility for the industry with impartial certifications
CSA Group’s internationally recognized programs are designed with your needs in mind
CSA Group personnel certification is internationally recognized for its fair and impartial programs that objectively test skills against uniformly-applied competency criteria.
We build programs around the industry standards you need and have collaborated with well-known industry organizations. We worked with NETCO to develop the CSA personnel certification program for Construction Electricians / Solar PV Systems and with the UA to develop the P.I.P.E.S Rigging and Medical Gas Systems Installer certification program.
Our programs are created by industry experts, offer impartial certification, and contribute to raising credibility across competitive industries. Each program sets the training bar higher and follows an exam blueprint set by the industry. Our certified personnel programs include:
- Certified Medical Device Reprocessing Technician
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Fuel System Inspector Certification
- Medical Gas Piping Installer Certification
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems Certified (SPVC) Certification (NOC 7241)
- P.I.P.E.S Rigging
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.