Explore the leading accreditations of the CSA mark and gain a better understanding of mark equivalency and acceptance
Mark Acceptance Overview
Choose a certification mark from an experienced third-party testing provider with the essential accreditations
Did You Know?
- There are over 140 country marks CSA Group can help you access.
- CSA Group is recognized and accredited in the U.S. by the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), which lists us as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
When it comes to certification marks for products, stakeholders such as manufacturers, contractors, Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs), and architects have options. When a testing and certification agency is accredited by authorities such as the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) in the U.S, it means their marks are equivalent to other accredited providers. Knowledge of all the accepted marks offers you choice and opens the door to improved efficiencies.
Important facts about CSA marks and CSA Group:
- Widely accepted: CSA marks are widely accepted throughout North America and found on various commercial and industrial products
- Recognized by regulators: CSA marks are accepted by AHJs, and regulatory bodies such as SCC, ANSI, and OSHA
- Meets requirements through testing: CSA marks confirm a product has been tested and meets the applicable standards for safety and performance as outlined by ANSI, UL, CSA, NSF, and other organizations
- Safety focused: We work to promote safety standards and certification marks with the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI), U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), and Health Canada
Choose from a full suite of testing and certification services customized to fit your needs
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification services
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.