Communication Networks & Storage
Get your communications networks and storage products to market through CSA Group's high-quality testing and certification
Did You Know?
- CSA Group can help you access more than 140 country-specific marks.
- Our technical expertise and investment in research and innovation have helped us build public trust for more than 100 years.
CSA Group helps you respond to customer needs and bring your products to market efficiently. Rely on our technical expertise in testing and certifying communications networks and storage to meet national and international compliance requirements. Our experienced team is known across North America and the world for:
- Testing a broad spectrum of products, including servers, network attached storage, Wi-Fi routers, access points and RFID security systems
- Expertise with key standards for the industry, including the hazard-based standard, IEC 62368 as well as CAN/UL 60065 and CAN/UL 60950
- A broad range of services including cybersecurity and functional safety evaluations, electromagnetic compatibility testing, and more
No matter where you manufacture or sell consumer electronics products, CSA Group offers dedicated technical experts near you.
We are recognized worldwide as a leading testing and certification provider for communications networks and storage products with our state-of-the-art facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia. CSA Group makes accessing markets simple and efficient, with:
- Certifications for global markets: We certify products in accordance with many recognized standards with our global recognitions and services, such as the IECEE CB Scheme, Conformité Européene (CE) Marking, Energy Efficiency Verification (EEV) programs, and Energy Star certifications
- Accreditations by respected agencies: We are accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Department of Energy (DOE), National Resources Canada (NRCan), and others
- Streamlined services: Get to market efficiently with our full suite of product testing and certification services
- Excellent customer service: Our team is committed to fast, dependable service and training to guide you through the testing and certification process
Team up with experts that can help make certification smoother
Get your products in front of customers and boost confidence with a trusted CSA Group mark.
Depend on CSA Group technical staff in an office near you to expertly certify your server and network products, giving you an edge in this competitive market.
Access new customers in the network products marketplace with our globally-recognized certifications.
Count on our specialized expertise with wireless products, designed to help you ensure compliance while bringing new products to consumers efficiently.
Get the marks you need to enter global markets for network access products by working with our technical experts and superior customer service staff.
Gain efficiency in the testing and certification of RFID security systems with a trained CSA Group expert, located near major manufacturing centers around the world.
The Compliance Manager’s Guide To Understanding The Benefits Of Hazard-Based Safety Design
The Compliance Manager’s Guide To Understanding The Benefits Of Hazard-Based Safety DesignRead White Paper
Access the standards you may need to compete in a fast-moving marketplace
Bring more of your products to more consumers worldwide
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical safety requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification solutions
The Latest from CSA Group
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us